Preparing to have a baby can be a lot of work. We spend months carefully planning, and precisely budgeting to ensure that we have everything we need to welcome a new baby. Most of us however, take little or no time to choose the prenatal vitamin we will take for the duration of our pregnancy.
We all know that prenatal vitamins are not created equally, so choosing one that has as many high-quality ingredients as possible will help ensure that we are getting the very best. Mother to Be by Pure Essence Labs is an over the counter prenatal vitamin that offers many essential vitamins and nutrients, as well as a special blend of super foods, and digestive enzymes to make this vitamin easy to handle and absorb.
In each serving of Mother to Be you will find high amounts of folic acid, Vitamin A, and it also includes the high-quality ingredient Ginger Root. Mother to Be does not contain the high-quality ingredients CoQ10, DHA, Choline, Inositol, or have any probiotics.
Pure Essence Labs Mother to Be Ingredients
• Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Potassium, Silica, Manganese, Boron, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium
• Super Foods Complex, Herbal Extracts, Co-Nutrients, Bioflavonoids, Digestive Enzymes, Phytonutrient Complex
Essential Ingredients Found in Pure Essence Labs Mother to Be
Ginger Root is the only essential ingredient found in Mother to Be. With just 100 mg per serving it’s hard to know how effective it really is. Ginger Root has been used for centuries to help combat the side effects associated with morning sickness.
For those of you who experience morning sickness during pregnancy, Ginger Root may be the answer for you.
Essential Ingredients Not Found in Pure Essence Labs Mother to Be
Unfortunately, Mother to Be is lacking the high-quality ingredients CoQ10, DHA, Choline, Inositol, and has no probiotics. Many people wonder why these are so important. Let me explain why.
• CoQ10-decreases your chances of developing preeclampsia by 10%.
• DHA-aids with the development of your baby’s eyes and brain
• Choline-helps the neurons in your baby’s brain fire faster, and improves their long-term memory
• Inositol-helps lower the chances of your baby developing a neural tube defect
• Probiotics-help promote healthy flora in your vaginal canal, decreasing the risk of preterm labor. It also helps boost both you and your baby’s immune system, and may prevent obesity and diabetes later on in life.
Overall Rating of Pure Essence Labs Mother to Be
As a RN in the OB/GYN field, I encourage my patients to take a prenatal vitamin supplement daily. However, I’m not so sure that Mother to Be would be one that I would recommend. Not only is it lacking many important ingredients, but calcium, a basic ingredient, is far below the recommended daily amount.
With so much on the line, you cannot afford to settle for anything but the best. Not only will your body thank you, but your baby will too. So, if you decide that Mother to Be by Pure Essence Labs is not right for you, make sure you check out the top supplements on pregnancyvitamins.net.
Top Rated Prenatal Vitamins
Prenatalgyn is another prenatal vitamin at the top of my list. Prenatalgyn contains the correct proportions of Folic acid, calcium, iron, and DHA, this product will do it all when providing you and your baby with vitamins and minerals. There are few other prenatal vitamins that can compare to the ingredients found in this product. Prenatalgyn also comes highly recommended by professionals and has great reviews from consumers. Prenatalgyn also comes in capsule form for better absorption and easy swallowing. Read the Full Review of Prenatalgyn.
- Probiotics reduce the risk of childhood eczema by 58% and the frequency of gestational diabetes by 20%
- Folic Acid and Inositol protect against neural tube defects like Spina bifida and Anencephaly
- Choline affects children's lifelong learning and memory.
- DHA significantly improves visual, cognitive, and motor development in babies
- Iron reduces fatigue and prevents anemia, pre-term labor, and low birth weight babies
- Ginger Root and Vitamin B6 alleviate severe nausea and vomiting
- ChromeMate curbs cravings and regulates blood sugar