Thanks for your interest in guest posting on our site Pregnancyvitamins.net!
We are always looking for new, well-written posts from women’s and new moms to Write for us: On Parenting, Pregnancy, Baby care & more. All content should be useful, encouraging, informative or inspirational.
Topics of Interest to write for us:
- Baby Care
- Sleep deprivation & Fatigue
- Perfectionism in the home
- Pregnancy & Postpartum phase
- Foster parenting & Adoption
- Miscarriage & Loss
- Teaching & Mentoring
- Raising children with special needs
Before submitting any posts for consideration, please use the following guest post guidelines:
- Posts must be high quality, original content not published elsewhere.
- The post should be written with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Posts should be at least 700+ 1000 words with 1 or 2 link(s) to your site. You may add few more reference links to any high authority wiki, gov. or news type sites.
- No author bios/No promotional articles/ No duplicate/spun content
- No Affiliate Links. Commercial links will have a fee.
Write a Readable blog post with Sub Headings. It must be nice and clear text structure. Make shorter sentences with a maximum of 20 words. Avoid passive voice and useless transition words.
Any links should be relevant and link to high-quality posts or articles. Irrelevant or non-working links will be removed.
To submit a guest post email us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
What We’re Not Looking For
- Freelance writers who write custom content in exchange for payment or a link back
- Sponsored posts pretending to be guest posts
- Straight-up birth stories that read like journal entries
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Sharon Marie olabanji RN, CHO, Founder and CEO of Pregnancyvitamins, has a background in community health, nursing, and nutrition. As a mom of two, I do thorough research and I decide to take good care of my self and tackle health problems during pregnancy and after delivery. Pregnancyvitamins.net is the culmination of her thousands of hours of research and all posts are medically reviewed and verified by the research team.